Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We Three Films...

Well, the year is winding down and it looks as if 2005 will go down in movie history as an underachiever. As further proof, you can read three reviews for three new films: THE WHITE COUNTESS, WOLF CREEK and CACHE.


Of these 3 only CACHE is worth a visit to your local art house. And when I say "art house" I mean that this film is for die hard cinephiles only. My review for CACHE is not up at the moment, but my laments about WHITE COUNTESS (the new and last Merchant / Ivory film) and WOLF CREEK (an Aussie horror mess) are.

Look for THE WHITE COUNTESS HERE


Visit WOLF CREEK HERE ... if you dare.


I'm off to Philadelphia tomorrow for a little Yule, family and wind chill. Merry Christmas to all (unless you insist on Happy Holidays for religious or other silly reasons)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home