Monday, December 20, 2004

May You Find The Holiday Spirit Within

May You Find The Holiday Spirit Within

Happy Holidays to all of you out there!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged as of late, but I have been deep in a 21 JUMP STREET marathon. Yes, 21 JUMP STREET.

As some of you may know I was asked to write the liner notes for the Season One DVD set. Now I have been asked by Anchor Bay Entertainment to come up with some Jump Street trivia questions for the Season Two DVD.

Do you want to know H.T. Ioki's real name? Can you tell me why Hanson hates Valentine's Day? If you can't you should by this DVD when it comes out (or praise the lord that you had better things to do in the '80s than watch Fox). Season One is on sale now. It makes a great Xmas gift. **wink, wink**

I will write more of my holiday adventures in the New Year. Until then...well, look at the card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home