Monday, October 16, 2006

Hit In The Head With A Plane

The upside of restless nights (like the one I experienced yesterday eve) is that you have some whacked out dreams...

"I was sitting in my car at a busy commuter airport when I saw a Gulfstream jet get torn apart in the sky. Not explode. Torn wing from wing. The tail section spun wildly towards me. I prepared for the worst by ducking.

The tail section hit my car, causing a perfect cartoon dent in the roof (think Wile E. Coyote running into a shovel). Right into my head. I survived, but was hit in the head by a plane of all things.

I left my car in a bit of a stew. I had been hit in the head with a plane, yet I could get no one to call my friends and family to let them know. They were all too busy with the wreckage of the Gulfstream ("The third one to go that week", my dream said to me.)

"Hey, you're bleeding."

"I know! I got hit in the head with a plane!"

Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home