Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Threat Of Many Arms

Wow, looking back over my recent burst of posts I've determined one thing...

.... I bitch a lot!

It's all for a good reason, though. I think more people should be engaged (and possibly enraged) in/at what's going on in their world. If we knew the truth, we'd never be content to let it slide.

Take this new threat... one that could endanger the lives of every seafaring nation in the world. A mutant octopus with 96 tentacles!!

Okay, it's not really a threat. More of a curiosity. This cephalopod has the normal 8 arms to hold you, but through some alleged abnormality in regeneration each tentacle branches off into a group of baby tentacles.

I point you to this post if you take this "threat" seriously. ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home