Sunday, January 16, 2005

Where have I been?

Forgive the lack of updates. The New Year has brougt new developments of the writing kind.

I am still working on the script for CENOTE, but I have been fortunate enough to get more work from the folks at Anchor Bay Entertainment. DOOGIE HOWSER: SEASON ONE and LICENSE TO DRIVE will both carry liner notes by your faithful subject. Thanks to Flo and Jules!

I have also begun an association with a new site called Monsters & Critics. It's a fine site that covers film, music, theater and the arts. I'm proud to be a part. Thanks to James Wray! Check it out at : http://www.monstersandcritics.com/

I am their LA film critic. My first review is of ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13 and is up here:

http://movies.monstersandcritics.com/reviews/
article_3587.php/Assault_on_Precinct_13_Reviewed

I have an interview with composer Christophe Beck (ELEKTRA) coming soon.

The long and short is that I've been busy as a "payed" writer. I'm all a giggle!

I've also had to say "Ciao" to a very dear friend. She was with me these last 3 months and we have become closer than either of us had expected. I know I will see her again soon, but I'm stating here, for all to know, that I will miss Francesca Stara immensely. I send my love always.

Where have I been?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M and C reviews are great!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie, it's me... :)
Francesca

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home