Thursday, May 04, 2006

And Now A Word From Mick Garris


"To everyone at IDT and Anchor Bay--

I can't tell you how happy I am with the job everyone has done with the production of the MASTERS OF HORROR DVD. They were obviously made with a great abundance of expertise, enthusiasm and skill. I know everyone has seen the remarkable reviews we've been getting on the discs, but it has taken me a while to actually check out the extras, and they just knock me out.

This looks like the jewel in the Anchor Bay crown, and that's saying something. Thank you so much for all the time and attention and detail. The fans are noticing, and so am I. Great, great work, everyone.

All my appreciation,

Mick"

And this sentiment was echoed by Industry's Keith Addis...

"My grateful thanks as well! Best, K."

And Andrew Deane...

"Ditto..... Amazing job. It's greatly appreciated. Best, Andrew"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home