Thursday, March 29, 2007

Up To Wyrdstuff

Okay, I've been silent (again). For that I apologize, but I assure you I have been blogging.

Wyrdstuff.com is a blog my partners (Bill & Jim) and I have started for the geek in all of us. Wyrd, as some of you may know, is our production company. The same outfit producing the Lovecraft & Splat Pack documentaries.

Wyrdstuff is our way to let fans of sci-fi, horror, fantasy and beyond get to know us. We have some insightful writers over there, so check in often.

As for myself, next week will find us in Austin. We're going there to interview Harry Knowles, the true geek newsmaster. This is for the Splat Pack doc. More on how that trip goes will be mentioned on Wyrdstuff. I'll link there from here when the time comes.

Otherwise... if you know anyone who needs a talented video producer, mention my name. ;-) Life is in transition. It's not a scary this time around (as it was when I left location managing). Something tells me I'll be coming out a butterfly. A cyber-butterfly hellbent on cultural commentary.

In that vein, please find my Photoshop art of Michael Jackson... the 50 foot Robo-Jackson he wants built to walk around Las Vegas shooting lasers. No kidding. See Wyrdstuff for the whole story.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home